Kristy Bauman kbauman
For those of you who don't know me already, I'm Kristy Bauman, the Adult Services Librarian at Wood Library. I'm really excited about talking with community members here so if you're reading this, thank you for stopping by!

On October 3, I will celebrate my three-year anniversary here at Wood. It's been a great experience and I'm excited for what the next year will bring. I started here right out of library school (Kent State) which I've been very grateful for. I've learned a lot, met a lot of interesting people, and have some pretty cool ideas brewing so keep your eyes peeled!

Questions

- Do you have a favorite author and/or book?

I always have a hard time selecting a favorite anything. But I really enjoy books by V.E. Schwab and I'm excited about the final book in the Stalking Jack the Ripper series. Capturing the Devil comes out today and I've already told my husband that communication may be minimal until I've finished it.

- Pick three words to describe your personality.

Studious, diligent, and loyal.

- Do you have any pets?

I'm a pet fanatic. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I also used to have a few pet rats at one point.

- Which sport(s) (if any) do you like/play?

I haven't played any sports in a long time. As a kid I played tee-ball and softball, though.

- Have you ever gone camping? Did/Do you enjoy it?

I've only ever been backyard camping but I'd really like to actually go camping sometime.

- Which countries have you visited?

I've only been to Canada but I'd love to visit Japan in particular.

- Favorite city?

I haven't gotten to visit too many cities but I really enjoyed Portland, Oregon.

- What are some of your favorite TV programs?

Grace and Frankie, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, iZombie, Once Upon a Time, The Good Place, How to Get Away with Murder, Dead to Me, and Jane the Virgin

- What are some of your favorite films?

I'm not really a film buff so most of what comes to mind are movies that give me some kind of comfort, usually animated films such as The Little Mermaid, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Corpse Bride. I also enjoy a number of the Marvel films, What We Do in the Shadows, etc.

- What do you like most about yourself?

I like that I'm resilient and no matter how difficult a situation may be, I typically find a way to sort through it.
[wood-logo-light_160_years_mobile] 
Adult Services Librarian
kbauman@pls-net.org
(585) 394-1381 x314
Quote 0 0